All services provided by Aspiring Team Systems Pvt Ltd are subject to the
following terms and conditions.
When you accept our quotation and you make advance payment then you are accepting our terms and conditions.
- Charges for services to be provided by Aspiring Team Systems Pvt Ltd are defined in the project quotation or proposal emailed to the Client. Quotations are valid for 30 days from the date sent.
- Costings are analysed based on the total time involved in the entire process of R&D and Implementation.
- Unless agreed otherwise with the Client, all Website, App or Portal development services require an advance payment of fifty (50) percent of the project quotation total as a deposit before work commences or as mutually decided. The remaining fifty (50) percent of the project quotation total will be due upon completion of the work prior to upload to the server or release of version.
- A deposit is only refundable if work has not been carried out to the approximate value of the deposit. The value of work should be calculated at $20 / Rs. 1,000 per hour and should include research and development time prior to design or development work being carried out.
- Payment for services is due by cheque or bank transfer. Cheques should be made payable to Aspiring Team Systems Pvt Ltd. Bank details will be made available on invoices.
- Service Tax @ 15% has to be paid additional in the Invoices, upon deduction of TDS.
3. Coding Terms
- Once we start with the prototype designing, if any new functionality or some different way of representation is suggested by client, we do implement those set of changes at prototype level, once prototype is finalized, we do not accept any new change request.
- Development codes & tools are proprietary of Aspiring Team Systems Pvt. Ltd. and will not be shared to client.
- Estimation of Codes is calculated as 4 times of the project cost or total number of hours involved in the project.
- All data present on server will be copyright property of client.
- Minimum billing hours for any task is 1 hours
- Aspiring Team Systems Pvt. Ltd. suggest clients to have a Staging server, for all kind of development scenarios, so even if application get live, enhancements can be carried on at staging server and push the enhanced code to the live server.
4. Client Review
- Aspiring Team Systems Pvt Ltd will provide the Client with an opportunity to review the appearance and content of the Website, App or Portal during the design phase and after the overall Website, App or Portal development is completed.
- On completion of the project, the work will be deemed to be accepted and approved unless the Client tells Aspiring Team Systems Pvt Ltd otherwise by email within ten (10) days of the date the completed site is made available to the Client.
- Invoices will be provided by Aspiring Team Systems Pvt Ltd monthly, designated with a set of services to be completed. Invoices are normally sent via email but the Client may request to receive hard copy invoices. Invoices are due upon receipt.
- Accounts that remain unpaid thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice will be assessed a service charge in the amount of the higher of one and one-half percent (1.5%) of the total amount due.
- All third party payments like Tools, Plugins, Extentions, Hosting, Server Maintenance, Server Backup, Domain, SSL, Etc.. are to be borne by customer.
- Website, App or Portal maintenance like Database Indexing, Database Backup, Log Maintenance, etc. are subject to Number of hours involved of a resource or it can be settled with a full time resource deployment for a client.
- We offer a Resource Staffing model, where we charge Management Fee (40%) & Infrastructure fee (20%) other than the fees of a full time resource.
6. Turnaround Time
- Aspiring Team Systems Pvt Ltd will install and publicly post or supply the Client’s Website, App or Portal by the date specified in the project proposal, unless a delay is specifically requested by the Client or via change in requirements or delay is due to the slow supply of Material by the Client.
- This agreement is made for a period of 1 Year from the date of Project Initiation or Initial Payment Made.
- Prior Termination of services by the Client must be requested in a written notice (email or letter) and will be effective on receipt of such notice. Telephone requests for termination of services will be honoured after confirmation in writing (email or letter).
- The Client will be invoiced for development work completed till that date, and all completed task will be made handover after clearance of the Invoice amount within thirty (30) days.
- The Client retains the copyright to data, files and graphic logos provided by the Client, and grants Aspiring Team Systems Pvt Ltd the rights to publish and use such material.
- The Client must obtain permission and rights to use any information or files that are copyrighted by a third party.
- The Client is further responsible for granting Aspiring Team Systems Pvt Ltd permission and rights for use of the same and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Aspiring Team Systems Pvt Ltd from any and all claims resulting from the Client’s negligence or inability to obtain proper copyright
- Evidence of permissions and authorities may be requested.
9. Standard Media Delivery
Unless otherwise specified in the project quotation, this Agreement assumes that any text will be provided by the Client in electronic format (ASCII text files delivered on CD-ROM, USB memory stick or via e-mail or FTP) and that all photographs and other graphics will be provided physically in high quality print suitable for scanning
or electronically in .gif, .jpeg, .png or .tiff format. Although every reasonable attempt shall be made by Aspiring Team Systems Pvt Ltd to return to the Client any images or printed material provided for use in creation of the Client’s Website, App or Portal, such return cannot be guaranteed.
10. Design Credit
A link to http://www.aspiringteam.com may appear in small type at the bottom of the Client’s primary ‘home page’, with the Client’s permission.
11. Access Requirements
If the Client’s Website, App or Portal is to be installed on a third-party server, Aspiring Team Systems Pvt Ltd must be granted temporary read/write access to the Client’s storage directories. This must be accessible via FTP. Depending on the specific nature of the project, other resources might also need to be configured on the server.
12. Post-Placement Alterations
Aspiring Team Systems Pvt Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any alterations caused by a third party occurring to the Client’s pages once installed or once access has been granted to client, if we do not have access to maintain it.
These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements.